Celebrating the wonderful ups and challenging downs of this journey called motherhood...
Have you experienced being at a point in your life where it feels everything is at a standstill and you're just a spectator looking at everything going on around you and not really having the power to change anything? You feel trapped and hopeless and depressed and anxious all at once!
Have you had these moments in your life? Have you ever felt stuck? What did you do about it? If you're still stuck, what are you doing about it?
I just recently stumbled upon this website that offers a newsletter service called "Notes From The Universe" and it looks really cool so I signed up. Here are three messages I would like to share with you that really hit it home with me.
The Top 10 things about time and space that most people seem to forget…
10. You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.
9. There are no “tests” and you’re not being judged.
8. Everyone’s doing their best, with what they know.
7. You already have whatever you’re looking for.
6. You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.
5. Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.
4. You’re naturally inclined to succeed – at everything you do.
3. You happen to life, life does not happen to you.
2. Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.
1. Following your heart is the best way to help others.